Gavin specialises in the development of personalised financial planning strategies and tailored advice to suit each individual’s personal circumstances and needs. Gavin holds a Bachelor of Economics and also an Advanced Diploma in Financial Services. He brings a wealth of experience, expertise and knowledge in his role as a financial planner having been in the industry for over 15 years, along with his close alliance with the taxation partnership with Aspire Management & Accounting Group Pty Ltd. He is able to assist you in all areas of financial planning that InterPrac offer.
The products on which Gavin can provide advice comprise:
- Deposit Products
- Margin Lending
- Managed Investment Schemes including Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Direct Shares, Property Trusts, Growth Funds, Balanced Funds, Indexed Funds and Cash Management Accounts
- Share Market Investments
- Tax Effective Investments
- Mortgage Lending
- Superannuation, including Allocated Pensions, Rollovers, Personal Superannuation, Company Superannuation and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Life Insurance Products, including Annuities, Term Insurance, Income Protection, Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance.
The InterPrac network also provides access to a number of associated entities that can provide advice and assistance with:
- Finance, including leases, mortgages and refinancing
- Investment Property
- Wills and