The answer you need may only be a click away...
Please browse through our Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to any of your questions relating to Aspire Accounting Holdings and our accountancy & financial planning services. If you can't find the answer to your specific question, please feel free to Contact Us for further information.
- 1. Do you receive commissions from products recommended?
The advisers at Aspire do not receive any commissions as a result of any of the products or services that are recommended. We operate on a fee for service remuneration model, so that at all times our client can expect to have full knowledge of the level of fees to be paid. At the initial interview our clients can expect, and indeed demand, that our adviser provides the client with a full & complete cost schedule.
- 2. How long has your firm been in business?
Aspire Management & Accounting Group are a totally 100% Australian family owned and operated accountancy firm offering a comprehensive range of individual, business, trust and superannuation taxation solutions. We have been operating in Melbourne's north for over 20 years. In addition, the directors of Aspire have combined experience of more than 60 years in the financial services industry. We offer our clients, prompt, professional service, whatever their needs or stage of life - just part of the reason our clients come back to us year after year.
- 3. How will my finanacial advice be implemented?
When your adviser presents your completed plan they will also discuss implementation options and costs. Some people prefer to do the implementation themselves while others prefer to pay for this service. The choice is yours.
- 4. Is your financial adviser a member of the FPA?
Yes, our financial planner, Gavin Jolley, is a full member of the Financial Planners association (FPA).
- 5. What documents should I bring
When coming for a consultation or sending your details into us to have your taxation, superannuation, negative gearing, taxation return needs submitted, please bring the following documents:
- Last years Income Tax Return.
- PAYG Summaries (Employers and/or Centrelink).
- Bank Interest earned up to 30th June.
- Dividends received or number of shares held.
- Managed Funds Annual Tax Statements.
- Eligible Termination Payments.
- Receipts for work related expenses.
- Private Health Fund Annual Tax Statement.
- Net medical expenses paid up to 30th June.
- Rental properties, all agent statements, rates, levies, interest, repairs and travel.
- 6. What is financial planning?
Financial planning is about understanding your financial goals and putting a plan in place which will help you achieve them. Financial planners are trained experts who can help you build, manage and protect your wealth.
Topics Aspire Financial & Retirement Planning can advise you on include:
- Maximising your super
- Tax effective strategies
- Transition to retirement
- Retirement income stream options
- Retirement planning including 54/11 and age retirement
- Investments – inside and outside of superannuation
- Life and income protection insurance
- Debt elimination
- 7. Where can I find client reviews?
Why do clients keep coming back to Aspire Management & Accounting group? Our commitment to personal service, attention to detail and consistent high standards has helped us to develop a very strong, loyal client base. Read what our clients have to say about our service.